Monday, January 31, 2011

Birthday Week!

Last week was birthday week for room 403. Jack, Camden, and Aye Tar all turned 9 and hosted school celebrations for all the Scholars to help celebrate their birthdays. Here are a few photos from Jack's birthday celebration. A special thanks to his parents who brought the yummy (and Carolina blue) cupcakes!

Caleb, Kyrin, Shunte', and Jack all smile big for the camera!

Jack and Thein clearly enjoyed their cupcakes!

A bunch of 403 girls eating lunch on Jack's birthday.

Getting ready to sing a nice loud "Happy Birthday" to Jack!

3 comments:

  1. Hey 403 Scholars,
    It is I Mrs. Wilson trying to post one more time. I guess my first post is lost in Space? It was so good to see you and Miss. Kochy today!! I forgot how much I missed all your smiling faces!! Thanks for all the hugs, they are the best medicine!! It sounds like you have all beeen working really hard!! And I know that you are been very helpful to MIss. Kochy. I was so sad to miss the Multiplication Sundaes, You did an amazing job learning your facts. I hope no one had a Brain Freeze, OUCH!! HAve a fabulous (warm) weekend, I will see you on MONDAY!! Mrs. Wilson "Super TA"

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I know I have some typos in my post! Can you spot them? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Super TA! Thank you for coming to visit us yesterday. We love your awesome post and all the compliments! Are you feeling better? We miss you so much. We can't wait to have you back!

    Love,
    The 403 Scholars

    ReplyDelete